“Every Person that believes in Africa and Buys/Sells African brands is a member of Our Community.”
Our Company Values & Culture
- Shaping Influencers: At ISOKO AFRICA, we are dedicated to spotlighting Africa as a game changer. Our Team is at the fore front of this dream. Our team is made up of passionate advocates for Africa who are dedicated to influencing its commerce, culture and socio-economic standpoint. We want the world to know more about you personally as an influencer which starts with featuring you on our website to our social media platforms, press & events. Think of it as a “Grow as We Grow” Relationship.
- Diversity: We are a diverse team building a strong remote career network of professionals who work from anywhere in the world, from any gender, nationality, language adaptable, any religion, tribe. We have zero tolerance for racial discrimination, cultural bias and sexism. Our goal is efficiency, effective communication and team effort. Our meetings are conducted online while building a community on a digital platform where you can connect universally.
- African Voices: As an African organization, we are focused on amplifying the African voices around you, within you and outside the African continent. We encourage you to look beyond your community & country to phenomenal African brands around you and amplify them. Our ISOKO AFRICAN Podcast gives the opportunity to amplify both the voices of African Leaders and team at ISOKO AFRICA. If interested, we train you to start hosting your podcast on our platforms.
- Happy Team: We love Happy Teams hence we create an environment that catalyzes happy teams by supporting your personal business/startup through 7 days ads per year, proffering healthy choices, earn commissions from clients/ads sourced, test out products/services from Brands and review them while leading Africa in the World. Your opinions count as you help African brands dominate global charts, eating pizza, practicing yoga in pajamas.
Are you looking to join our team? We are more than eager to welcome you on board!
Team members that we are currently looking for
- Graphic Designer: Build ISOKO AFRICA’s digital brand to stand out everywhere across the continent. We are a mixture of Afrocentric sass with a cross-global minimalist finesse.
- Author/Scribe: Join our in-house scribe team and become a brand influencer for African brands dedicated to telling Africa’s narrative in the right way and showcasing its beauty.
- Contributor: Join our freelancer network to curate designated articles on news, stories, brands, personalities around African Business in every sector.
- Social Media Manager: Manage our social media platforms from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn by keeping the world updated of the brands we feature, running giveaways and interacting with our community.
If you feel you are the best fit for our team, send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.