Zivanora is a story of passion mixed with creativity, with a touch of excellence. This is the story of the young Nigerian lady, Doubara Eporwei, who founded Zivanora out of a sold out passion for jewelries.
A fashion and fine jewelry brand based in Lagos Nigeria for men and women, Zivanora is created for tastemakers who want their style confidently in any occasion or location. It designs and creates jewelry that is “chic, modern and perfect for special occasions and every day in between”.
About the Founder
Doubara Eporwei had a degree in Computer Science before she went on to study Jewelry Design at the Gemological Institute of America and the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. Although she didn’t pursue her career in Computer Science, the knowledge has helped her in running her business, like building her website and also creating the perfect designs and models for her craft. Doubara has this to say about her brand:
“For me, designing jewelry is about bringing to focus the person. When I design, I believe in creating pieces that merge classic sophistication with a graceful aura. I love to design clean polished looks with the simple aim of making the wearer feel special and confident in their style.”
How it all Began
Doubara loves to tell the full story of how she fell in love with making jewelries. She got back home from school one day and was just restless; it felt like there was something missing and her mum eventually noticed. Her mum, who used to be a fashion designer, had beads and other materials lying around and was able to teach Doubora how to make a necklace.
Doubara was completely astonished with the outcome and the passion for jewelries began to nurture from that very moment, and became something different from the ordinary she had known it to be all along. The summary of everything that happened to Doubara on that day was that it “became more than just an object of adornment but one of deep heartfelt memories, affection and curiousity” and today, we have Zivanora.
Who is Zivanora for?
Well, you might think anyone could put on a jewelry and look cool, but Doubara doesn’t think that way with Zivanora. With the passion, creativity and meaning injected into Zivanora, it is clearly not an ordinary jewelry line. So, who can wear Zivanora?
- Zivanora is for the person looking for an exquisite jewelry that would fit into special occasions and every day in between.
- It is for the woman looking for ways to tell and show the world who she is
- It is for the person whose style is a daily conversation of elegance, timelessness and fun
- Zivanora is from the combination of two Hebrew words, Ziv and Anora, meaning Shining and Grace respectively. It is for the man or woman ready to explore the beauty in every piece, allowing their inner beauty to shine.
How to Shop Zivanora
- Log on to zivanora.com
- Click on Shop and select your preferred collection to find your perfect pair
- Click the top left to change to your preferred currency. Available currencies include: Nigerian Naira, Ghanaian Cedi, US Dollar and British Pound Sterling.
- Deliveries are made nationwide and also in other few countries like Ghana, The United Kingdom, USA and Canada via DHL
- Orders with items on stock are delivered within 1-3 business days within Nigeria and about 5-7 days outside Nigeria
Getting the Perfect Fit
One of the first things people consider when shopping online is getting the perfect fit. Having considered this, Zivanora thought it worthy to create size guides to help you figure out the right size just for you. Follow this link to learn how to know the size of your bangles, cuff bracelet, necklace and rings. This could come handy for those who do not know their sizes prior.